BAaD Bairns: Cupcake making workshop
Mon 11th Feb 2019 10:30 - 12:30Book Tickets
Join us for our first BAaD Bairns event of 2019.
Off on the February Mid term break and looking for something to do with the little ones? Why not join us at Barras Art & design (BAaD) in the heart of the Barras market for a cupcake making workshop? Our cupcake making workshops are loads of fun and just the thing to keep your little ones entertained this school holiday! With piping levels and techniques to suit all ages and skill levels, your kids will be designing, icing, sprinkling & topping their cupcakes to Great British Bake Off standard in no time :-)
This workshop will be taught by Lauren, our fantastic pastry chef and is for girls and boys who enjoy the magical side of life! We will be using lots of pastel colours to create their cup cakes. Each class will have at least one of the following design themes. Unicorns (2 designs), rainbows, sunshine and there will be plenty of scope to create your own pattern & designs before taking them home, or just eating them on the way!
Cupcake Decorating Workshop Information:
- Each workshop will last approx 2 hours depending on age and decorating pace of each child.
- Workshop times are 10.30am - 12.30pm. (please arrive 15 minutes before workshop begins)
- Workshop is open for girls and boys and will include piping, icing and decorating techniques to suit all ages.
- Each guest will take home their own gift box with their 4 cupcakes inside (unless they eat them on the way!)
- A choice of any tea/coffee on arrival will be served for the adult & a soft drink for the kids.
- This class is suitable for minimum 5 years old to maximum age of 14 years old.
- Please contact [email protected] if you have any questions about participation of children outwith this age range.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times
- Parents will be able to watch the class from the BAaD courtyard or participate with younger children if required.
- Coffee, tea and our brunch menu will be available for the duration of the workshop.
- Free drinking water will be available for the duration of the class.
- Each child will receive a certificate to take home & chef's hat.
- Tickets cost £25 for one child. Adults go free and must stay in the venue for the duration of the workshop.
- Please contact [email protected] (with cupcake class in the email title) with any further questions.